I am so excited to share this fun company for kids with you today!! There are some concepts that I come across that leave me thinking, "What a genius idea!". Green Kid Crafts is one of them! It might be because I am a little challenged in the "crafty" area, but I am telling you this is such a fantastic service for families!
Green Kid Crafts delights over ten thousand kids across North America each month with fun, creative and eco-friendly craft and STEM activities (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), delivered right to their door through the company's subscription program.
Every month’s Discovery Box is packed with 3-4 unique and engaging activity kits designed to foster a child’s creativity and confidence while helping to raise the nation's next generation of creative leaders. We received the Mad Scientist kit to try out and my children loved it! It was educational and simple for them to put together and understand. Here are three of my four kids below putting together the glow in the dark lamp to learn about density.
Below is a bit more about the company and what they offer:
- Green Kid Crafts' Creativity Kits, STEM Science Kits, and monthly Discovery Boxes are developed by teachers, crafty moms, and STEM experts to support key developmental skills for kids ages 3-10.
- Green Kid Crafts' award-winning products celebrate creativity and activates thinking, questioning, inquiring, and original creation while aligning with the company's Happy & Healthy Child criteria. Each activity is also kid tested and parent approved for fun.
- Each month brings a new theme; past themes have included Mad Scientist, Nocturnal Animals, Around the World, Outer Space, and Feathered Friends.
- Green Kid Crafts has won a variety of awards including Dr. Toy's Best Green Products of 2013, PTPA Seal of Approval, a recommendation from Parents' Choice, MACT Excellence and MACT Green Awards and Red Tricycle's Award for Most Awesome Subscription Service.
- Green Kid Crafts is a mom-owned, green company founded by Penny Bauder, a mom of two and an environmental activist from Alaska. The company operates a virtual office, employing a network of passionate team members based across the US from California to Alaska to Connecticut.
- Subscriptions are available in month-to-month, 3, 6 and 12 month durations, and also make great gifts! Subscriptions start at $16.95 / month, and sibling subscriptions are also available.
Green Kid Crafts are only $16.95 per month when you sign up for a 12 month subscription. That includes all of the supplies you need to make 3-4 unique and engaging crafts! For The Better Mom community only Green Kid Crafts is offering a $5 off coupon!
To sign up today for a subscription or to try out just one box sign up by clicking here at Green Kid Crafts and don't forget to enter "bettermom" at checkout for $5 off!!
Also, Green Kid Crafts is giving away a 3 Month Discovery Box Subscription to one of you!! Enter the rafflecopter below!
Share this post: