Do you struggle with daily digging into God's word? Do you feel like sometimes you start a Bible study strong but then it fizzles out? Do you wish you had someone you could talk to about the deeper things of God and life? Then I have the perfect on-line Bible study group for you!
It's called Good Morning Girls!
Good Morning Girls are tech accountability groups. Each morning after having their quiet times, the girls email, facebook, text or twitter their Good Morning Girls group to share about their quiet time.
The summer session had over 1,500 ladies joining us from around the world! And it's almost time for the fall session to begin! We'd love for you to join us - here's the details:
The fall sessions runs from September 15th - December 15th
There's two ways to create a group:
1. Invite some of your friends from church, Bible study, your family or old high-school and college friends.
2. Go to the Good Morning Girls Message Board and find other like-minded women who are looking for a group!
What to study:
1. Your group can all choose to read the same book of the Bible or do your own Bible study together
2. Your group can each do your own individual studies
3. If you are not sure where to start...
Join us over at GoodMorningGirls.Org for a Fall On-line Study of the book of I John.
We provide a free reading plan (just click here and print it out), blog posts, resources and videos to go along with this fall study!
For more details on this fall study, visit GoodMorningGirls.org (you do not have to have a group to participate in our study - just simply stop by the blog on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to partipate in the on-line study!) For more details on what a Good Morning Girls Group is click here.
We hope to see you there as you Walk with the King!
Share this post: