Re-decorating your child's room is somewhat of a monumental event (especially in our house)! This time it is our daughter Bella's turn and she couldn't be more excited! We have the opportunity to try out a brand new line of paints at Wal-Mart from Disney that make painting affordable and the re-decorating process fun! I will be sharing our experience in a series of posts with before and after pictures so you can be a part of it from start to finish! Step #1: The Paint Purchase!
OFF we go to Walmart to pick out Bella's paint color for her room!
Okay, now here is where I have to admit that I have never really thought of Walmart as a place to buy paint. I had perused their paint aisle in the past and to be honest, I wasn't thrilled with it. With that said, I now have to confess that I LOVE these new paints from Disney, carried exclusively at Walmart stores. I have never seen such fun and creative paint choices for kids! I am definitely excited to see how our re-decorating adventure turns out! (and I hope you are too :))
Bella was definitely excited to see so many bright colors, as well as glitter, glow in the dark, chalkboard, and sparkle Disney paint choices! I was pleasantly surprised to find a Walmart employee not far from the paint aisle, which made me happy :) and our trip quick and easy!
Here is a little bit of information about these new paints from Disney Paints!
- Disney Paint is a new line of paints available only at Walmart that captures the magic and inspiration of Disney with 112 exclusive colors and five innovative specialty finishes that are easy to use and apply.
- Disney Paint is a premium-quality, ultra-durable paint that was formulated with your child in mind to withstand wear and tear, as well as repeated scrubs and washes. Scuffs, crayon and pencil marks, little finger prints, and tough stains, such as grape juice, wash off easily without removing the magical color.
- Disney Paint is low odor and has no VOCs.
- Disney Paint has a distinct collection of colors grouped into palettes designed to give your children options at every stage of style – from infant to tween. The diverse palettes make decorating with your child – no matter the age – easy and fun.
- Some colors are designed to complement not only each other but also Walmart’s Disney bedding and Disney room accessories, such as furniture, toys and décor options, sold in store or online.
Here is an example of just one of their many fun specialty paint finishes. This is the Glow in the Dark Paint.
Friends, thank you for joining me on this little adventure as we re-decorate Bella's room and try out these fun new paints! I can't wait to show you more..........
Disclaimer: Compensation and products for review were provided by Glidden via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are my own and are not indicative of the opinions of Glidden.
Share this post: