*****This giveaway is now closed*****
The winner, chosen by Random.org is Comment #4 Kristyn Sparks!!! Congratulations Kristyn!!!
Do you want your child to be a successful reader???? Is your child struggling to read? Did you know that most educators agree that up to 80% of your child’s ability to learn is reached before the age of six. (You read right!) Six years old!
Two2Read is dedicated to helping parents teach their pre-school through 2nd grade children a love of reading. The program Alida created,www.Two2Read.com, offers 52 weeks of innovative educational creative and fun ways to encourage your child to read. A year membership, which includes all six levels to print off for future use, is $94.95.
Alida's philosophy is different from all other approaches for parents to help teach their children to read:
- No worksheets.
- Hands-on fun activities that are multi-sensory based.
- Three-pronged integrated approach to help teach your child to read.
Her philosophy is based on FIVE PILLARS: Read about the FIVE PILLARS Philosophy at the Two2Read Blog.
I had the privilege of trying Two2Read with my 5 year old son, Noah. I really love it because it is an easy to follow, one page lesson that is simple and fun! It is the perfect addition to the schoolwork he is already doing because it takes minimal time, and it is hands-on activity! Kids LOVE hands-on fun!!
So guess what???
One of you will win a year membership from Two2Read worth $94.95!!!
Mandatory Entry -
*Leave a comment on this post.
Additional Entries -
*Visit Two2Read and tell me why you would love to try it.
*Follow Two2Read on Twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- The giveaway will be open until 11:59pm EST Wednesday Nov. 23, 2011. Winner will be announced by Monday November 28, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random, using random.org.
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Share this post: