Over two years ago my husband launched an incredible resource for families to teach children the Bible. With literally thousands of children going through The Dig: Luke we are so thrilled to FINALLY announce The Dig: Proverbs!
And it couldn't of reached completion at a better time! Summer is the perfect time to grab a new study for your child to dig into the Bible.
Parents and children, join your experienced tour guide Doc on a journey through different books of the Bible!! Our most recent trip is through the book of Proverbs!
The Dig: Proverbs
A typical Dig lesson consists of the following four components:
1. The Map: The Map tells you and your child where you’ll be going in each lesson. It is a short summary of the study ahead.
2. The Dig: The Dig is the main passage you will be studying. Following each passage will be several questions designed to help conversation and understanding. They are meant to be a guide. You can use them or tweak them to help you talk with your children.
3. The Treasure: The Treasure is the big idea of each lesson. In a short statement, it is what you want your child to remember from the passage you studied.
4. The Display: When an archaeologist finds a treasure, they will clean it up and put it on display for everyone to see. This is the basic idea of the Display. It is the application of the Treasure you have found!
I am even more pumped to announce that I am partnering with my friend Courtney over at Women Living Well, as she takes her community of women through the book of Proverbs!
Here is a pic of me and Courtney this past March at the Hearts at Home conference.
Soooo....MOMS there is something for you too!! Yay!!!
Being in God's word daily will change the entire course of our lives.
Good Morning Girls provide free weekly resources including the weekly Bible reading plans, discussion and reflection questions, a meditation and memory verse of the week and more!
Their study through the book of Proverbs begins – Monday, June 15th!
Good Morning Girls will provide the accountability you need to soak in God's word daily, grow in your walk with God and live well!
GMG is now launching their brand new resource to accompany the study: The Book of Proverbs: Journal.
Inside this journal you will find:
*An explanation of how to use the signature SOAK method of the GMG's
*The GMG Coloring Chart
* The verse of the day each day
* Blank space for S.O.A.K.ing each chapter of the Book of Proverbs
CLICK here to purchase The Book of Proverbs: Journal and get started!
So won't you and your children join us this summer through the book of Proverbs??
We are so excited!!!
Want all the info on The Dig?? Click here to read all about The Dig for Kids.