Do you find yourself scrambling to find healthy snacks for your family? Feeling like you just want something new to try? Let me introduce you to an exciting company with FANTASTIC food :)! We received our first Nature Box a few weeks ago and loved the the variety of snack choices!
Although Nature Boxes have snacks you can eat alone, it is also fun to add them to a meal! One snack we received was the Tuscan Summer Mix. The same night I received it, I was planning on making a yummy salad for dinner. Nature Box's Tuscan Summer Mix was the perfect addition!!
Tuscan Summer Salad
4 Cups Washed Spinach
1 Cup Sliced Carrots
1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
1/2-1 Cup Nature Box Tuscan Summer Mix
Your Choice of Vinaigrette Dressing
(Optional)- Grilled Chicken, Dried Cranberries
Now that I have shared my experience with NatureBox let me tell you a bit about the company:
Nature Box is a subscription service that offers families the ability to discover and enjoy healthy snacks on a monthly basis.
- Their products are made from wholesome ingredients and are Nutritionist-approved. No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Trans Fats, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors.
- Their members receive a Discovery Box of surprise snacks for their 1st Nature Box and then they have the option to choose the snacks they receive.
- Nature Box is available in 3 sizes, at 3 different price points: Savvy Snacker (5 bags for $19.95), Family Snacker (10 bags for $29.95) and Professional Snacker (20 bags for $59.95). Your monthly box always ships free (with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska- shipping is $1.97 to ensure a more expedited delivery. Each bag has 3-5 servings of that snack within it.
- Each month they display the nutrition label and ingredient list for previous Nature Box snacks on our site: http://www.naturebox.
- Nature Boxes make great gifts for your friends and family for holidays, special occasions, or anytime. College students, summer campers, teachers, coaches, new parents, and deployed service members all love to receive healthy snacks any time of the year.
- They share delicious recipes and healthy eating tips on their blog: http://blog.naturebox.
To try Nature Box click here for a special promo----> Nature Box: 50% off of your first box with promo code SUMMERSNACKS
I would love to hear from you! Have you ever tried something like NatureBox? What are your child(ren)'s favorite snacks??
*Disclaimer: Compensation and products for review were provided by NatureBox and Burst Media. The opinions expressed herein are my own.