Oh come on..I know you want to sing it with me! :) "Celebrate good times...come on! It's a celebration!"
Well actually it IS a CELEBRATION!! Just one year ago today I launched The Better Mom and I am humbled and in complete awe at the ministry that God has woven together. I am so blessed to have an INCREDIBLE team of writers who pour their hearts out to inspire and encourage thousands of you every single day. They have become some of my closest friends as we journey through Motherhood together. I have also been blessed to have wonderful sponsors come alongside me and make this ministry possible.
But let me tell you... YOU... yes YOU have made this more than I could of ever dreamed of. As you sit at your computer, hold your iphone close, and share YOUR words and comments with us every single day you are sharing life with us. You are creating community amongst the masses. You are coming alongside other sisters who need to know that you. are. there. too. Thank you. Thank you for making this an amazing community of moms who are loving, caring for, and encouraging one another. So today we are going to celebrate!!! I am beyond thrilled to share with you something that has taken shape over the last few years in our family. As my husband has gone through the Bible with our oldest child, he has put together an INCREDIBLE resource for parents! I can't wait for you to see it!!
Just launched TODAY, I introduce to you: The Dig for Kids!
Parents and children join your experienced tour guide Doc, on a journey through different books of the Bible!!
1. The Map: Each lesson has a map. The map tells you and your child where you’ll be going in each lesson. It is a short summary of the study ahead.
2. The Dig: The Dig is the main passage you will be studying. Following each passage will be several questions designed to help conversation and understanding. They are meant to be a guide. You can use them or tweak them to help you talk with your children.
3. The Treasure: The Treasure is the big idea of each lesson. In a short statement, it is what you want your child to remember from the passage you studied.
4. The Display: When an archaeologist finds a treasure, they will clean it up and out it on display for everyone to see. This is the basic idea of the Display. It is the application of the Treasure you have found!
The Dig for Kids has just launched today and we would LOVE for you to have your very own copy to share with your family! It is available on Kindle, Nook, or as a PDF!
Visit us at The Dig for Kids for more information!!
AND .........To celebrate our one year anniversary we have a giveaway bundle for one of YOU!!
2. The ESV Grow! Bible ~ The ESV Grow! Bible from Crossway is designed specifically to reach children ages 8–12 for the time between when they use a children’s Bible and a more advanced Bible. Coupling the full ESV text with many helpful features, this is a Bible that young students can call their own. This will be a great Bible to use along with The Dig!! 3. Lisa Leonard Designs Necklace: Feed Your Soul
4. MomWalk by Sally Clarkson In The Mom Walk you journey alongside The Better Mom contributor, Sally Clarkson in her own walk as a mother after God s heart. Through her personal stories from twenty-seven years of motherhood, inspiring and challenging truths from Scripture, and spiritual insights from both the dark and light sides of the journey, you will find renewed encouragement for your own mom walk with God. Enter below to win!! a Rafflecopter giveaway