Summer time is a great time to connect as a family and make many summer memories together! It is also a great time to learn and study God’s word as a family!
The Bible Bee’s desire is to help your family move closer to God and closer to one another as you learn, live out, and celebrate His Word. Register your children ages 7-18 years for the 2012 Bible Bee and learn how we can equip and encourage a lifestyle of investing in and living out your relationship with Christ.
You can join with other Bible Bee families at fun summer events led by Local Hosts!
In return for the $30 Registration Fee, each contestant receives, on June 1st:
- 25 Bible Memory Cards. That works out to just over 2 cards per week during the summer, a “do-able” goal for your whole family!
- A Bible in one of five translations
- A “Sword Study” in-depth study on one book of the Bible leveled for three age groups, enabling the whole family to study the same book at the same pace. Sword Studies don’t just teach the Bible, they teach a lifelong skill of how to study and apply the Bible, in just 20 minutes a day.
- An official participant Bible Bee T-shirt and button
- Gifts from our ministry partners that support the Sword Study learning
- A Parent Guidebook that gives a solid overview of the study and includes a Family Bonfire Guide, so that you can easily lead your family in fun times of learning and sharing what the Lord has taught you throughout the week.
Other resources, such as custom Musical Scripture CD’s (word perfect verses in any of five translations), several computer software games and programs and an iPod/iPhone app, all help make Bible memorization an attainable goal for you and your family.
Your children can show their progress in the Word at an encouraging Celebration Day on Saturday, August 25th! The top 300 from across the country will be invited to compete for $260,000 in prize money at the National Competition!
You can get free registration for your family by signing up as a Bible Bee Blogger. And there is a $5 per blogger referral bonus for every additional blogger that signs up and says you referred her. You can sign up to be a Bible Bee Blogger here.
Learn more about the Bible Bee here! Registration runs through May!