Welcome to The Better Mom’s bi-weekly meal planning schedule!
As women striving to serve the Lord and our families better, meal planning is a wonderful strategy to help you provide a healthy, home-cooked meal with the awesome added benefit of saving time, money and stress!
Below are links to many of the recipes featured on the bi-weekly dinner meal plan. Our hope is that this will be a great resource and encouragement for you to “keep on truckin” with your meal plans, or get started if you haven’t yet.
For details about meal planning, please check out: Mastering Meal Planning.
Week of September 19:
Tuesday, September 20
• Grilled Shrimp & Veggie Kabobs: In a small bowl, combine 3 tbsp of olive oil, with a clove of finely minced garlic, ¼ tsp of sea salt and 1/8 tsp of ground pepper. Thread skewers with uncooked shrimp, sliced zucchini, cherry tomatoes, button mushrooms, sliced red pepper and yellow onion. Brush with marinade on both sides. Grill over medium heat, turning skewers every 2-3 minutes to ensure an even cook. Serve over saffron rice.
Week of September 26:
Wednesday, September 29 (Breakfast for Dinner)
• Soaked Whole Grain Waffles
• Sunny Side Up Pastured Eggs
• Nitrate-Free Sausage Links
• Mixed Berries
Sunday, October 3
• Perfect Roasted Chicken with Carrots and Zucchini (just substitute the fennel called for in this recipe with zucchini instead)
• Buttermilk Biscuits with Raw Honey and Cultured Butter
Always a treat to share ideas and healthy recipes! Let’s give thanks to the Lord for providing us the opportunity to nourish our families in this way! See you in two weeks!
Blessings, Kelly @ The Nourishing Home