Welcome to The Better Mom’s bi-weekly meal planning schedule!
As women striving to serve the Lord and our families better, meal planning is a wonderful strategy to help you provide a healthy, home-cooked meal with the awesome added benefit of saving time, money and stress!
Below are links to many of the recipes featured on the bi-weekly dinner meal plan. Our hope is that this will be a great resource and encouragement for you to “keep on truckin” with your meal plans, or get started if you haven’t yet.
For details about meal planning, please check out: Mastering Meal Planning.
Week of August 22:
Tuesday, August 23
• Grilled Herb Turkey Breasts
• Mashed Potatoes
• Sauteéd Green Beans
Thursday, August 25
• Meatball Sub on Sourdough w/Marinara and Mozzarella Cheese (Meatball Recipe)
• Fruit Salad
Week of August 29:
Saturday, September 3
• Sourdough Bread Grilled Raw Cheese Sandwiches
• Tomato Soup
• Cultured Garlic-Dill Pickles (we like Bubbies brand)
Sunday, September 4
• Veggie Stirfry w/Leftover Grilled Steak & Brown Rice
• Dessert: Strawberry-Almond Shortcakes
Always a treat to share ideas and healthy recipes! Let’s give thanks to the Lord for providing us the opportunity to nourish our families in this way! See you in two weeks!
Blessings, Kelly @ The Nourishing Home